Sunday, 22 February 2009 23:10
How Much Does it Cost?
There are many elements that determine the final cost of your pet's
relocation. Aside from our professional fee, which covers the planning
and coordinating logistics of the relocation, other common expenditures
that may be incurred during the relocation process are the following:
|• Pet's Flight Cost||• Travel Carriers|
|• Delivery of paperwork||• Ground Transport|
|• Veterinarian expenses||• Special Request|
Our Professional fee covers your pet’s customized APT Passport that
- An estimate of costs for your pet’s relocation
- The most direct flight route available for your pet’s travel
- Logistics coordination for your pet’s journey from beginning to their destination
- Your pet’s flight reservation and itinerary
- Assurance of compliance with Transportation Security Administration regulations for pet transport
- Assurance of compliance with the Animal Welfare Act regulations
for pet transport
- Information needed in order to ship your pet internationally including quarantines, documentation, etc.
- Travel Checklist that assist you on preparing your pet for a
- Access to our Customer login area where you will find detailed personalized information on your pet's travel.
Please remember that our fee does not include the cost of your pet’s
transportation ticket nor other expenses that may be incurred in
order to have your pet arrive safe and sound to their final destination.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 May 2010 19:52